WHY: At The Center for Advancement in Cancer Education | BeatCancer.Org we believe that 90% of all cancers can be eliminated through environmental & lifestyle choices alone, and science agrees.
WHAT: Therefore, our mission is to help people by providing research-based education on how to prevent, cope with, and beat cancer through diet, lifestyle and other immune-boosting approaches.
- Educational materials for cancer prevention and control.
- Free individualized counseling for people battling cancer.
- Health Professional Training / Certification for Doctors and other Health Professionals.
- Public seminars and conferences for cancer prevention and control.
The BeatCancer Difference:
- We teach true prevention, not just early detection! “Early Detection” is better than late detection, but it is not the same as prevention.
- Our programs for diagnosed patients focus on the patient not the tumor!
- We raise money for education, not research! There are thousands of organizations collecting millions of dollars to find “The Cure”. Prevention is the Cure!
Med Learning Group, a division of Ultimate Medical Academy, is a full-service accredited medical education company. Med Learning Group focuses on developing and implementing continuing education that improves healthcare practitioners’ ability to provide optimal care to their patients.
Our goal is to provide high-quality education that is designed to deliver the highest level of outcomes for not only the practitioner, but also the patient.
As part of the Ultimate Medical Academy family, Med Learning Group has developed strong relationships with medical associations, community and academic hospitals, patient advocacy groups, managed care organizations and government agencies. This affiliation provides us the opportunity to offer validated educational courses that are created directly for specialty audiences as well as a level of access to these practitioners that is unprecedented in the CME industry.
Additionally, Med Learning Group has designed large-scale initiatives that have measured change in healthcare practitioners’ treatment and management behaviors, which lead to a measurable difference in the optimization of care that the patient receives. In many of these initiatives, we have employed behavior surveys, patient cases, chart reviews, patient surveys and/or sub-population baseline evaluation studies in order to measure Moore’s levels 5 and 6, both subjectively and objectively.
Finally, it is important to note that we are able to design all of this impactful education with a great understanding of the guidelines to which we must adhere, including ACCME, PhRMA, AMA and OIG guidance. We have an ACCME Site Surveyor on staff that has conducted over 10 surveys in the past 2 years and is working to lead Med Learning Group to Accreditation with Commendation when our current accreditation term expires.